Duraplast Clear Classic:?
Manufactured using clinical grade materials, each plaster is individually wrapped to keep it sterile before use.The EVA plastic band is durable while remaining soft to the touch.
The smooth exterior surface makes them less likely to catch on fibers when used under clothing and they are also better equipped to repel contact with moisture making the surface easier to keep clean. The EVA plastic material lets the skin breath whilst blocking out dirt and contamination that may come into contact with the plaster during daily life.
A hypoallergenic adhesive is used to reduce any risk of irritation or cross infection to the surrounding skin. While wounds are healing plasters should be replaced on a daily basis. The wound and surrounding area should be cleaned thoroughly each time this is done.
- Gentle HealingTM advanced technology clear plasters
- Featuring AdhesanTM hypoallergenic adhesive & Acti-flexTM latest advanced flexible materials
- Compliant with the latest British and EU regulations
- Splashproof and breathable
- Awesome branding & shelf appeal
- Each plaster is individually wrapped, keeping the plaster clean & sterile until used
Advice for use
- Wash hands.
- Clean wound carefully with clean water or Duraplast? antiseptic wipe and dry gently around the wound.
- Apply the plaster and press down edges for good adhesion.
- Replace at least once a day and never reuse.
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
Protect and heal
- A plaster retains moisture, protects from infection, reduces the risk of scarring and reduces nerve irritation and pain.
- Healing is faster.
- Without a plaster, moisture escapes.
- A wound will dry out and form a scab.
- Healing time and risk of scarring is increased.